Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, 2013 R/T Bright White, 6 spd, just getting off of break in. I've been "lurking" for a bit and thank you all for the information you post, it helps everyone both before and after the sale. I'm looking forward to some mild mods in the near future but totally enjoy this daily driver.. Total strangers come up and compliment me constantly on the car, not as common as brand x or x.... I look forward to joining the discussion about the "new" Challengers as I grew up with the "old" ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
welcome from AZ!!! mopar night every third saturday of the month at the scottsdale pavillions....we(southwest challengers) meet in tempe then roll out...pm me any time !!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix. Hope to see you around town, and at Pavillions car shows every 3rd saturday of the month.

And if you're interested, don't forget to join Southwest Challengers and join us at meets and cruises.

edit- this guy beat me to it^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys, funny you should mention the cruise as I'm interested in joining a club in the valley, I'll message you soon for the details....I'd love to get out and meet up at a show. The car is a work in progress but I've started with the custom painted engine cover (should be done any time) and then the mods that matter in the spring.
Till then...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats, that's a great looking car you got there!
Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
958 Posts
There is an all MOPAR show Jan 19 in Phoenix. Check out MOPARAZ website for entry form and details. A friend and I plan to come up from Sierra Vista on the 18th for the Pav's that Saturday, stay over night and then hit the show on Sunday. Also keep in mind that weekend is the same weekend for the BJ auction in Scottsdale so it will be a busy one for car folks.

Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome from the West Valley...

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
368 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts