Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in Pensacola for the Navy for awhile and then I'll be returning to AZ. Just picked up a 2009 srt and I absolutely love it. Any groups up here in nw Florida? Any good shop recommendations?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I think I would love to be in Florida, Winter here but no snow just a lot of sand and rock on the road which makes me nervous to drive my baby.

Enjoy!

True but we get the salt here. Plus I'm not a huge fan of humidity myself. Right now though, it is a nice place to be for sure. Arizona is a nice place to own a vehicle if you can keep it covered during the summer. Pretty much good weather year round for driving. I think Colorado appeals to me because I keep thinking I could find somewhere with mild snow there but still be around the mountains and the trees. I keep thinking the Colorado Springs area. Maybe that's a pipe dream.. lol

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk from Bahrain!

Reactions: wishbone

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,014 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Welcome from the Central Florida Challenger Owners

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Not that I'm aware of, however a great resource is Car Shows, Auto Events, Local Car Shows click on Florida. Another resource is the geo location sections at the bottom of the forums here on CT.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone know anything about or have any experience with XXX Motorsports here in Pensacola?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts