Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone @ challengertalk.com!

My name is Art and I currently live in Ukraine.

I've bought Challenger SXT 2016 from Texas insurance auction earlier this year and after looooong time of shipping, customs procedures and rebuild hustle, we are on the roads together!

It is great honor for me to join your community as I'm lacking knowledge on this particular car.
For starters, I'll try to lurk around to learn all the interesting information, and when I hopefully feel myself comfortable, I'll try to become the useful part of your chat life.

Forgive my poor English. I'm really trying to do my best to be understood.

Art

·
Super Moderator
13,708 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk.

You have a pretty unique car in the Ukraine. It must attract a lot of attention.

P.S. For being a non-American, your written English is excellent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Cuda340!

You’re absolutely right. I feel like I’m constantly on a photo shoot set since I started driving my Challenger.

It's kinda hard sometimes, but after all I’m glad that car brings a lot of fun and good vibes to people.

·
Super Moderator
13,708 Posts
Thank you, Cuda340!
You’re absolutely right: I feel like I’m constantly on a photo shoot set since I started driving Challenger?
Its kinda hard sometimes, but after all I’m glad that car brings a lot of fun and good vibes to people??
I had your experience. I was one of the first to buy a Challenger in my area- a 2009 SRT, in Hemi-orange (see photos). I got what we call the "rock star treatment." People would point, take photos and constantly ask questions. Now, with over 500,000 Challengers built since 2008, they are pretty common in the U.S.

You'll get a lot of ideas here how to customize your Challenger.

What color is it?

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,234 Posts
Welcome from Manassas, VA

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,429 Posts
Welcome, I can't imagine what that type of car purchase must be like. Getting a car over that long a process. And the anticipation after, must be fun.
And so far your English is better than most on the internet.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome from California Art ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome aboard.
There is nothing wrong with your English Art. I'd say you are doing just fine and happy to have you here!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome from Michigan Art! Congrats on the car. Your English is fine.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, guys, for such a warm welcome??
I really appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome, I can't imagine what that type of car purchase must be like. Getting a car over that long a process. And the anticipation after, must be fun.
And so far your English is better than most on the internet.
Yeah, that was helluva adventure...
It took me half a year since the purchase to get the Challenger back on the road.
Not sure if I’ll ever be ready to repeat it?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Art, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to everyone!
So cool to be a part of ChallengerTalk!!!
Still lurking for information here and can't be happier to find all I need:love:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts