Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, this is my first post and also my first Dodge Challenger. I bought a `17 T/A. Beautiful car and very nostalgic. However, the 392 wasn't in my budget, and the 5.7 is a bit of a dog. Looking forward to future mods and making some friends in the Mopar world. Hope I can learn a lot from you all.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,075 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the club! Where in Missouri are you located? I live in Ballwin, MO. Congrats on your new purchase.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.....I didn't know the 5.7 was a dog!!
Them are probably fighting words around here huh? I apologize! lol. Truth be told I just sold a coyote mustang putting down about 420 hp, so I guess it and my Challenger are two different animals. But I'm certainly looking forward to making this T/A my own and beefing the 5.7 up some. I wanted a challenger before I bought the coyote, but the interior seemed small, and I'm a big dude. But when I first sat in my T/A it had all kinds of room in it oddly enough.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida. My wife is from St. Patrick up in the NE section of there. Enjoy putting some more life into your ride. The 5.7 really is no slouch but don't forget we have big girls so it just makes it feel that way.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts