Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My buddy just ordered a 2.8 LC kit for his Challenger and I am going to help him do the installation. Since it is going to take a week to show up and I don't have a lot of recent Dodge experience I thought I should ask you guys for some install pointers.

I run a different brand of car but it has a KB as well so I am not completely lost. :) I want to smarten up on what we are in for so I can be useful.

I also did some searching but not a lot of relevant threads came up.

Thanks,
Tim

PS here is my little guy:

·
Banned
664 Posts
I think all the fast cars here use magnachargers. That might be why you have a hard time finding a KB thread. Try contacting Adam at spankin time he may know of some online install site. 909-388-2536.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I think all the fast cars here use magnachargers. That might be why you have a hard time finding a KB thread. Try contacting Adam at spankin time he may know of some online install site. 909-388-2536.
Your funny! Good advise though.

I kind of sort of helped install mine, more like held stuff and watched.The install was straight forward and kit is well put together.

You should be fine, just take your time. There are several posts of DIY KB installs.

Search words would be : Need to be in the 9s.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All right, I still didn't find relevant stuff. Must be missing something.

Either way it is good to know John's car will be one of the fastest cars on here since you guys haven't learned about the Kenne Bell setup. ;)

I did find a pretty solid article on the KB install, but not super detailed. 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Blower Kit - Mopar Muscle Magazine

Any of you have some feedback or notes we should know before we start?

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts