Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*PS: Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language, I wish I was living in America :thumbsup:*

Greetings everyone!

I am new to the forums so I don't really know what's the template for a proper introduction thread but I guess I'll just talk about me in general!:)

I am a 19 years-old student (turning 20 on the 25th of July woohoo) and I've recently taken a liking to the Dodge Challenger. I usually prefer cars like the Nissan GTR or Scion FR-S but after seeing a magnificent blue stripped white Challenger passing by my house... love at first sight.

I'm not a huge car addict (what I mean by this is knowing every bits and pieces of every car and stuff like that), just love some of them and that's all but my god that thing screams power and beauty! So I've started looking through out the internet about it because I really want to buy that thing, would impress my friends with their puny civics and BMWs (nothing can be compared to American muscle cars :)).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a newbie driver. I have been driving since I was 16 years old and drove on daily basis cars like the 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Chinook (amazing car, no wonder my father was so reluctant of selling it), the 2012 Toyota 4Runner and the 2006 Toyota Matrix. That being said, I really want my own car (father gave me his Nissan but it's time to change it) and the Challenger suits my taste.

I'm looking for a 2012-2013 R/T model, pitch black with red stripes (I really don't know what kind of stripe should I put...), I already have saved some money but I still need your advice people because you actually own one. I'd like to take the manual version, I have some stick experience (with my friend's civic :thumbsup:) but if that's not enough, I'll take a special course just to treat this baby right!

What will I be doing with it? Well I live in the suburb next to Montreal (Laval) and it's a really calm area (not a lot of people) but the roads here are awful (and winters pretty rough), but I don't really plan on going often downtown, just to take my friends out (and brag myself about it hehe :thumbsup:) to the movie and chill out a little. I don't intend on racing but...sometimes when there's that long straight lane (and brand new!), might try it a little.

Alright, that's all there is to know about me!

Feel free to leave any comment, criticism or tips!

Cheers.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome aboard,

And for what it's worth, you need to send some time down here to really experience a proper butchering of the English language.

Good luck on the car search!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT from Abu Dhabi :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts