Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never considered myself a car guy until I became a Bimmer owner four years ago. The way it handled, the creature comforts, and the great styling got me interested in autos.

Started with a little Top Gear. Just on the weekends. Soon I was watching Motor Trend shorts on the weekdays, just to wind down after work. Started getting my hands dirty doing minor repairs on the Bimmer... Began sneaking off to the bathroom during work to re-watch scenes from Grand Tour and YouTube car mods.

Last week, I quit the Bimmer cold turkey.

The habit had gotten much too expensive. I needed the comfort of a warranty. I still needed good handling and AWD. Decent mileage would be nice too.

After many test drives of SUVs and crossovers, I am the proud owner of a Challenger GT! Payments are half of the monthly BMW upkeep and repairs. Handling is great, and the GT tears it up in the snow. Options are pretty lux, and I love the way it looks, inside and out.

I look forward to chatting with y’all and asking a bunch of stupid questions to ruffle your feathers.

1) What is a Mopar and how do I install it?

;•)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very nice post, super car isn't it? Good luck!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,003 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts