Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Steve and I live in N.W. Florida near Pensacola. Well, I took the plunge. I just recently special ordered a bright white 2011 RT Classic and I loaded it up. I got every option except sunroof and Nav. I ordered it through Exchange New Car Sales while I was recently deployed at Balad Air Base in Iraq. I'm told it will be built August 31st and I can take delivery sometime in September. Thats good because I still have two kids' college funds to pay off before I take on that whopper of a new car payment! It'll all be worth it though. This is the dream car I have been waiting my whole life for. I turned 50 a few months ago LOL! I had three different Challengers when I was a teenager, a '70, '71 and a '73. Two of them were 318 beaters but the '71 was a 383 beast in perfect condition till I blew the engine up. Stupid teenager! I wish I still had that car. I sold it to a friend in 1978 for 400 bucks! OMG!!! Anyway I think I got a pretty good deal on this new one...I got $2500 off MSRP and I got to order it exactly the way that I wanted. I think every car guy or gal should get to do that at least once in their life! I can't wait to get my car!

Steve011RT:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Steve, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts