Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SE/SXT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High I just got a 2011 SE, SXT The Grille is Cracked and need to replace it. I have been looking for the OEM one how ever all I see is people selling Damaged ones then I see a ton of After Market ones and it seems to show the whole unit as 1 piece vs OEM multi piece one. Is there a good After Market one anyone can Recommend. I just want the regular OEM style not the RT, SRT, Etc., can anyone recommend on that fits and looks good thanks....

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
What part of your grill is cracked? The center section, headlight area, or....? I know T-Rex makes some overlays that might be able to hide the area that is cracked.

Dodge Challenger

·
Registered
2011 SE/SXT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Right Side by the Headlights a huge piece the Headlight Bezel Clips into is gone, I got a Bezel but with the amount missing is enough where its not gonna secure to well...

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
453 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,913 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
319 Posts
High I just got a 2011 SE, SXT The Grille is Cracked and need to replace it. I have been looking for the OEM one how ever all I see is people selling Damaged ones then I see a ton of After Market ones and it seems to show the whole unit as 1 piece vs OEM multi piece one. Is there a good After Market one anyone can Recommend. I just want the regular OEM style not the RT, SRT, Etc., can anyone recommend on that fits and looks good thanks....
I vote for adding the phantom grille in front of it so you can't see the crack.

I just might be biased though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts