Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or at least New Mexicans.....I was at my Dr's office the other day and when I came out there was a 2017 RT in color Green Go parked next to me. I just had to get a few pics......Enjoy. .....:5:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! It's a good thing I am not color blind. :wink3:
So which is the better color? I like both of these colors a lot.......And although I am partial to Sublime green too I think these are the two "better" greens Dodge has offered.

I saw my first Challenger in the new F8 green the other day???? I'm not sure what to think about that color, other than its not a color I would choose...... :5:

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Nice pics. The Green Go's that I've seen looked pretty sharp to me, but so do GWE and Sublimes.

Good to see the Mopar "greens" out there in the wild :)

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,596 Posts
So which is the better color? I like both of these colors a lot.......And although I am partial to Sublime green too I think these are the two "better" greens Dodge has offered.

I saw my first Challenger in the new F8 green the other day???? I'm not sure what to think about that color, other than its not a color I would choose...... :5:

Both look awesome. The new F8 looks more "wet and vibrant...cartoon-ish but in a good way" for lack of a better description. But your white stripes and green are an awesome combination and for some reason screams muscle to me even though the old school paint schemes used flat black. When I was younger I wanted the blacked-out, flat black look but nowadays I like color schemes that pop!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I like GWE better than GreenGo.

GreenGo is like they tried to add flake to Sublime Green, it didn't really work.

F8 is a classier, subdued green. Something you would've seen on older cars, but not modern ones. I personally like it a lot, specially with Sepia Laguna Leather.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome.....I love what you've done with your ride soonercruiser. I've seen this car several times. Are you the original owner?

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like GWE better than GreenGo.

GreenGo is like they tried to add flake to Sublime Green, it didn't really work.

F8 is a classier, subdued green. Something you would've seen on older cars, but not modern ones. I personally like it a lot, specially with Sepia Laguna Leather.
I checked my Green Go T/A this weekend and could find no trace of flake. Perhaps you have the 2 greens mixed up? >:)

Idoono

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, GWE has flake, Green Go does not. If it is supposed to then Dodge owes me a new paint job.

Idoono
I was fairly sure it did...

I'll take your word for it since I don't own one.
Idoono is correct Green Go does NOT have any metal flake in it. But,....it is such an intense color that it almost looks like it should have some metal flake. Sublime is a nice green with some yellow added to it.

I'm just happy Dodge has chosen NOT to do GWE again. IMHO they WAAAAAY overdid sublime........ :5:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always love seeing nice challengers in my city!

Me too..... :5:

And I hate seeing Challengers that are dirty, beat up, and not well taken care of........:frown:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
How does Dodge make all these awesome shades of green, when I don't even LIKE green. Except money and all these cars. Love the Sublime, now these others too. Kinda have to rethink the whole green thing. Perhaps it is what is painted on....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts