·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
shared on our facebook pages
Luke

·
Registered
381 Posts
A sad thing to say is to be on the lookout for parts coming from this car, not just the car itself.

Hope it's found and returned intact.

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
Hoping the huge hard to hide trailer gets them caught soon. The racing community looks out for their own, I'm sure they will get caught.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I've followed all the work put in this car on here and to see it stolen is really depressing. :ugh2: Crossing my fingers for the Grizz to be recovered ASAP.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I shared it yesterday on my FB .... really sucks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw this story on Jalopnik this morning. Since I work near San Bernardino, in Riverside, I will keep a lookout on the trailer and Challenger. Messing with another man's ride is a dangerous gamble.

·
Registered
417 Posts
About a year and a half ago, there was a 1970 Challenger stolen from Massachusetts. It took about 6 months, but it was located about 50 miles north in Manchester, NH. It was a little beat up, but nothing a little TLC couldn't fix. The picture of the owner and his son was pretty great, when they got to ID it. They both had ear to ear grins.

I hope for a similar outcome for this owner.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
And people ask why do we need guns. Seriously? Ya don't mess with a man's ride (or his friends).

Praying you get Grizz back. (Actually I hope you get it back with the thieves lodge securely under Grizz's tires.)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Holy Crap! Not like it won't stick out in a crowd or anything! How the hell will the perps even bring it out of a garage without it being spotted? It MUST be in Mexico or something.

I bet they spray the trailer black or all white or something.......

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
Holy Crap! Not like it won't stick out in a crowd or anything! How the hell will the perps even bring it out of a garage without it being spotted? It MUST be in Mexico or something.

I bet they spray the trailer black or all white or something.......
They'd be asked to open the trailer at the border and the dirt bags would be very nervous which would be a giveaway. I can't see them it getting across.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.