Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine came over today with a new Camaro, said lets take it out for a ride, so I drove, it rode nice, buy God, getting out of that thing, I thought I would need a engine hoist. LOL.....at least on my 2010 & 2017 I can roll out with some class, took me 2 tries to get out of his car, glad no one was looking.

Not bashing the Camaro, just hard to get out of it for me............nice looking car, but I'm a challenger man, had two so far, one more before I'm pushing up daises. Got to get that shaker hood if its the last thing I do.

Have a good day guys

Rich

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
the trick to getting out of low profile cars - what ever side you're exiting from:

leave the leg that is towards the center of the car in. You use that leg to help push yourself up as you're getting out of the car while your outer leg is on the ground outside of the car.

Everyone tries to swing both legs out at the same time, and at that point, your hips are lower than the knees and you have a leverage disadvantage and trying to clear your head / shoulders from the roof while trying to stand up.

I had a two seater that was low to the ground and watched people do the both legs out approach all the time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts