Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,960 Posts
Hmmm, not aware of anyone making Hellcat reps in 5x115 bolt pattern for AWD passenger cars. They make them for Jeep, Ram, etc. with bigger offsets, but those are 5 x 127 +25.4 for Ram, +30 for Jeep

Mind posting pics from behind to see how far they poke? Sure would like to know info on these if they are indeed +34 or +38 offset

Looks good from this angle either way (y)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,960 Posts
Whatever offset they are, they tuck well (y)

A Guy

Reactions: pdqGT and Willy-N

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
For what it's worth, I installed +24 offset wheels on my 2018 GT without any issues whatsoever. So you should be able to fit just about any Challenger wheels on the GT (obviously, the wheel width comes into play too though). The only difference is that they stick out a little further - but that is a good think, in my opinion. I personally love that look.

Here is my 2018 GT with +24 offset wheels (they are actually the 18" wheels that came on the earlier SXT's). No modifications necessary (no spacers or anything like that).

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,960 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The part number on eBay 205115DOD8872SB has the 8872 that is on my rims and if you google 205115DOD8872SB it looks like San Diego Tire and Wheel may carry them. The guy I got them from did say he got them from a dealer in California.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
35,960 Posts
Yeah, I found their website before my post above. Malwarebytes blocked it so I didn't go any further

A Guy

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
153 Posts
For what it's worth, I installed +24 offset wheels on my 2018 GT without any issues whatsoever. So you should be able to fit just about any Challenger wheels on the GT (obviously, the wheel width comes into play too though). The only difference is that they stick out a little further - but that is a good think, in my opinion. I personally love that look.

Here is my 2018 GT with +24 offset wheels (they are actually the 18" wheels that came on the earlier SXT's). No modifications necessary (no spacers or anything like that).

That looks amazing. Is the the AWD GT? How wide are the Wheels? What tire size do you have? How much distance do you have between the wheel well and tire at full turn?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
That looks amazing. Is the the AWD GT? How wide are the Wheels? What tire size do you have? How much distance do you have between the wheel well and tire at full turn?
Thanks man. Yes, its a 2018 GT (AWD). I like them as well and you wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get on the car even though it's just a plain white car (no stripes or anything like that).

Anyway, they are just stock 18" SXT wheels with chrome wheel skins installed - I believe that the wheels are 7.5" wide. I have 235/60/18 tires on them (slightly taller sidewall to make up the size difference since the GT came with larger 19" wheels from the factory).

I'll have to take a few pictures of distance between the wheel well and tire at full turn - I honestly don't know off-hand.

I was hesitant about the taller sidewall when I ordered the tires, but I actually really like the taller sidewall look - and the way that the wheels stick out further than normal.

They do also sell black wheel skins for these wheels if you prefer black wheels (so you can switch between chrome and black whenever you want!). :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. I bought a set of 4 wheels used off Ebay for about $400 shipped and the wheel skins were about $100 for all four. So $500 invested for the wheels (tires were like $800 or $900 though!). I bought Continental DWS-06 tires.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
153 Posts
I'll have to take a few pictures of distance between the wheel well and tire at full turn - I honestly don't know off-hand.
Thank's man. I'll be patiently awaiting them. I'm trying to fit these

18x8 wth 30 offset under my future challenger. It is just close to impossible to find any information on the GT AWD whatsoever. From the looks of it the wheel is also identical to yours with only .5" more width, so if theres enough room on yours, there should be enough room on mine? Nice call on the 18's btw. I was concerned about the ID being to small for the brakes, but you don't have any issues there either it would seam. I like the look of 18's more than the 20's as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.