·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
How did you get the headrests off? I hate the fact that my passenger side one blocks my vision and was going to take it off until I read this in the manual:

The front driver and passenger seats are equipped with Active Head Restraints (AHR). In the event of a rear impact the AHRs will automatically extend forward minimizing the gap between the back of the occupants head and the AHR.

So, looking at your headrests it looks like they just pull straight out. Right?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Very nice. I'll have to look up those strut covers. I had to file down the billet covers I bought to get around the strut tower brace...these look much cleaner.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those strut covers look great!!!!

Thanks "CT member".....I couldn't have done it without you.............. :5: They looked so good on your Challenger, that I got inspired......... :clap:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did you get the headrests off? I hate the fact that my passenger side one blocks my vision and was going to take it off until I read this in the manual:

The front driver and passenger seats are equipped with Active Head Restraints (AHR). In the event of a rear impact the AHRs will automatically extend forward minimizing the gap between the back of the occupants head and the AHR.

So, looking at your headrests it looks like they just pull straight out. Right?
Czechman, I'm not positive on your 2013 car but if they didn't change anything they should pull straight up and off. On the right side post (as you're facing it) there is a little tab that you push in as you pull up on the head rest. When you get to the bottom of the posts tip the headrest toward the back seat slightly and they come right off......... :5:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks awesome Chris!!!!

Thanks Eric.....more mods to come too. My car got selected as a tribute car this year for Moparfest. They are paying tribute to the Hemi and the club chose my car to represent the modern Mopars......... :5:

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Thanks Eric.....more mods to come too. My car got selected as a tribute car this year for Moparfest. They are paying tribute to the Hemi and the club chose my car to represent the modern Mopars......... :5:

WAY cool Chris, and they couldn't have picked a better car for it! Can't wait for this year's show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts