Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T/A transformation is complete

·
Registered
291 Posts
AWESOME!! did you paint the hood? what paint?....or is it vinyl?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Painted matte black hood. Hood pins are on order, so I guess the transformation isn't "complete"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh YEAH! Nice!

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Jeezus that's beautiful! Now get to work on the side exit exhaust.

Jack

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A couple more pics

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks Great! :bigthumb: Nice work with all the details, like the pentastar on the fender and even the fender tag! :thumbsup: Where did you get the green Mopar M's on the quarter glass.

Here's a pic of mine with plain T/A stripes in silver......

:smokin:

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Check out ebay item #250786149363 for the green MOPAR decals. He will make them any size you want. Mine have since been replaced with 1970 "Scat Pack" decals like the original T/A's had

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeezus that's beautiful! Now get to work on the side exit exhaust.

Jack
Looking into electric cutouts with a side exit. The major proble is the the exhaust would exit right below the rear jacking point. May be able to overcome this with removable tips. I'll post pics when I figure it out

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Awesome. I've not ordered a t/a hood yet, but I got a decal delete with my GWE for a matte black one. I have a go wing in my garage and not sure if I will install that or the old black srt8 lip like you've done. But it's sharp dude!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Check out ebay item #250786149363 for the green MOPAR decals. He will make them any size you want. Mine have since been replaced with 1970 "Scat Pack" decals like the original T/A's had
What size (in inches) were the Mopar M decals that you had? I know they do custom work (the ebay seller), but I'd like to find out your decal dimensions first.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts