Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer yesterday and put order together. Fleet man showed me a dealer pamphlet that had all colors and wheels. Color samples were not some litttle stripe but some actual renditions of colors. Let me tell you, the GWE sample was exactly what I was hoping for. A beautiful shade of hot metalic lime green. I'm a big sublime lover but this shade looks a notch up. The window is open now for GWE and you have to order it as a package. It's going to come and go the way all of the rare colors have been. B5, Det Yellow, FF, Plumcrazy and now the GWE only on (at this time) the SRT8's. If the window opens again it will probably be for the R/T's only. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh yah I saw the GWE paint chip at my local Chrylser dealership and I agree it is awesome. Do you have any idea how many of the SRTs will be built in this color? I'me just curious. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer told me that the window is open now for GWE. Apparently the dealers are allocated so many and then ordered cars are along for the ride. They will be built as an entire batch and GWE will only be available on the Challenger. That's how they're doing all these speciality colors so if you've got a favorite then when it's available it might be the only time to order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts