Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Great news !! Maybe they'll start building them now. I ordered mine Feb. 1 and am still in C status. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
The dodge site sucks, that's a well known fact.
I'm a Dodge fan through and through, and I love my 392, but if there's something Dodge can learn from the Ford boys, it's how to build a badass, highly interactive, visually stimulating "Build Your Own" configurator website.

Compare the Dodge "Build Your Own" section for the Challenger to Ford's "Build Your Own" section for the Mustang. It's like night and day. Almost every change you make to your build is reflected in the image of the car that you see. And you can see changes to both the exterior and the interior, so you can really get a good idea of how the car will look.

Not that I'm in the market for another Dodge anytime soon since I just got my 392, but I wonder if Dodge would sell even more Challengers and/or other cars if their website were up to par with Ford's.

My .02.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I'm a Dodge fan through and through, and I love my 392, but if there's something Dodge can learn from the Ford boys, it's how to build a badass, highly interactive, visually stimulating "Build Your Own" configurator website.

Compare the Dodge "Build Your Own" section for the Challenger to Ford's "Build Your Own" section for the Mustang. It's like night and day. Almost every change you make to your build is reflected in the image of the car that you see. And you can see changes to both the exterior and the interior, so you can really get a good idea of how the car will look.

Not that I'm in the market for another Dodge anytime soon since I just got my 392, but I wonder if Dodge would sell even more Challengers and/or other cars if their website were up to par with Ford's.

My .02.
I agree with you 100%......Dodge...I know you are watching.....you can make it happen

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Make it happen or get out of the way!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts