Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Looks like X-Mas is coming! :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great to see you and your Redline again today!! Pics came out great. :) I'll get mine posted also.

Lisa.
Great to see you guys too. Love hanging out at the shop. Can't wait to see the pics you took. BTW, when I got her in the garage I tried and got the extended EVIC to work exactly like we tried at your shop. Car running, in neutral, hold top arrow for 10 seconds or so then press the down arrow and there it was. Extremely cool.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Great pics!!
hey where did you get the Mopar decal for the spoiler?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Those are two SWEET colors!

·
Registered
812 Posts
That GWE is one sharp color. The black racing stripes and matching GWE painted calipers would make it perfect. IMO of course.

That gets me thinking. Why can't the Brembo's calipers come in matching body color? The red calipers just clash too much with certain body colors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am surprised putting 2 incredible cars like so close together didn't start a time warp continuum of some sort and set the earth off of it's axis and........well, you get the point, awesome pics!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pics!!
hey where did you get the Mopar decal for the spoiler?
Actually, the guy who did my window tint and stripe got them for me. I actually purchased both the stripes and Mopar decal through Rider graphix but wasn't really happy with original color of the Mopar decal (no fault of Rider Graphix).

We actually found a brushed metal material to match the grill surround and is also a bit thicker than normal material to hide the coarseness of the spoiler.
Dimensions of the decal are 3.25" x 24". I took some front shots this morning to get a better look at it. Lisa I'll post later this evening if you're interested.

I think Lisa has some good shots of it too that she will probably post later.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I am surprised putting 2 incredible cars like so close together didn't start a time warp continuum of some sort and set the earth off of it's axis and........well, you get the point, awesome pics!
This made me laugh out loud!

Thanks for all the positive comments! I really like the GWE. Both colors look so much nicer in person. For me, the Redline is just as sweet as the GWE and fits me better. Kinda like which apple do you prefer - Red Delicious or Green Granny Smith?

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
GWE with out a doubt looks better in person ... GWE,TO and FF all look so much better in person ..pics do them no justice ... and they look great in pics at that!!!!!!

·
Vendor
348 Posts
That's awesome. I will have some GWE/PCP ones shortly. I think it was Lisa that posted up a B5/GWE pair and that was a pretty sweet color combo too.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Great shot for those pondering which wheel to get.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts