Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 2011 GWE SRT-8 last Friday. I ordered it Stripe Delete. Since I have no VIN yet cant see details. Will the Rear Spoiler be Body Color or Flat Black?
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
483 Posts
All Challenger spoilers for 2011 are body color. The flat black spolier for the SRT-8 is gone.

·
Registered
653 Posts
All Challenger spoilers for 2011 are body color. The flat black spolier for the SRT-8 is gone.
Except for us that ordered black cars. :)

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,794 Posts
It will look exactly like this from the rear as far as the no stripes go. Not sure if there's an SRT badge on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
I ordered my 2011 GWE SRT-8 last Friday. I ordered it Stripe Delete. Since I have no VIN yet cant see details. Will the Rear Spoiler be Body Color or Flat Black?
Thanks
Mike
Look at the Jay Leno video. Definately green, and yes it does have the SRT emblem. I agree, it doesnt look as good as the black in the past. I also ordered mine stripe delete, and plan on using a set of 08-10 hood stripes and replacing the spoiler with the old style black.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am also thinking about the 08-10 Aluminum Wheels. All I really wanted was the Green Paint. Just me butt I dont like the New Wheels, Body Color Spoiler and all the Hoopty. JMO.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
478 Posts
I am also thinking about the 08-10 Aluminum Wheels. All I really wanted was the Green Paint. Just me butt I dont like the New Wheels, Body Color Spoiler and all the Hoopty. JMO.
Thanks
Mike
I agree with you 100%. I want the paint and the motor(even the motor doesnt have as much sex appeal as a 6.1- but Ive driven a 6.4 and the torque is incredible!). There is nothing they changed on the rest of the car that I like as well as either my '08 or my '10. Wheels, spoiler, door handles, steering wheel, stripes are all a step backwards in my opinion. I understand what they did to the suspension geometry, but I don't drive my car like that so I really dont care about that either. All this of course is IMHO!LOL

·
Registered
653 Posts
Your spoiler will be black body colour not flat. I'm sure the SRT badge will be there. It is in the adverts.
So it's painted? Painted plastic is going to look like crap...

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Do you know how much painted plastic there is on a Challenger? lol
Well yeah ok lol. But I just saw the painted spoiler in the GWE Leno video and it looked horrible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts