Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2011 SRT8, and missed the flat bottom nice wheel by a year, Not that my steering wheel was bad, but I liked the flat bottom with the grips on it. I looked into the conversion, but between the wheel and the airbag it was far from cheap, so first I had a local upholstery shop work on a spare wheel I bought at a yard, and...total crap show, the faux suede was poor quality, they added no padding, the stitching was poor. So I figured I was up the creek till I found a guy online who did mostly Euro wheels, donwside, he is in poland. so i shipped it away and got back this beautiful piece. He is not a vendor here, and I have no affiliation to him, other than having his wheel.

He 'D' shaped the wheel, added hand grips, perforated leather side, real alcantara and a red center strip and stitching.

I picked what materials and style and he knocked it out!.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Wow! That is as professional a jod as you can get right there. Very nice!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
371 Posts
Good for you going out finding someone competent and trusting the entire process. Results look impressive and comfort/control must be stellar!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow... that does look really nice!!! Well done.
What did that cost? How long did it take? Can you list the company? do they have a website?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Wow, that does look nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts