Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
198 Posts
What do you mean 2D? 2D is old everything is on 3D now. You just need movie theater glasses to see the number.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,856 Posts
I lost my movie theater glasses and will need a replacement set

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
499 Posts
Please fold it and repost.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,347 Posts
What do you mean 2D? 2D is old everything is on 3D now. You just need movie theater glasses to see the number.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Says the guy with the Pixel 3 XL who probably is reading this forum with his VR headset. :p

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,876 Posts
If there is a dyno involved it’s a good day
View attachment 998783
You'd have a better dyno day if the temperature wasn't in the high 80's. That kills power pretty badly but the nice thing is that the humidity was low. Were you having your Challenger tuned or was it just a run on the dyno to see what kind of power that you made?

If I read that correctly too, it says that your AFR was18.28, which is Extremely lean, but I can't get a good look at the sheet because of how it's folded. If that's part throttle, then you should be getting pretty good mileage as long as you don't go WOT with that AFR.

I do agree with you though, that dyno days are fun as long as you don't come in with any expectations and also don't forget that dyno's are just tuning tools and the results can be skewed (rather easily too).

·
Super Moderator
15,766 Posts
Sacramento is brutally hot (95 - 100* 's ) this part of the year. Lived there decades back - after visiting relatives or friends, I looked forward to getting back to SF and those cool (and foggy) ocean breezes...

"but its a dry heat";)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts