Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I had to get new tires already the perelli summer tires didn't cut it. Got a whole 12,500 miles out of them, anyway I got some nitto motivo's they have 60,000 thread warranty so we shall see. I don't race the car well sprirtied drives somethings so hope these last me a little while longer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
12500 with spirited driving.

Hmm....wonder if mine will hit 12500 then??

What made you pic NITTO? Just the 60K rating? Im already planning new tires for mine as well, and for some reason Im leaning towards Kumho. For no reason other than I had them on my old stanfg when I was young and loved them. Ive had Falkens, coopers, Pirellis (LOVE Pirelli on my bike!) but only ever had that one set of KUMHOs. Wanna try them again.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya mainly because of the warranty and they did get good reviews as well. Just got back from Oklahoma City and the ride was nice quiet no shake so happy so far

Mopar or No Car

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just had to replace a set of Continental ExtremeContact DW tires. Put on a set of Bf Goodrich Sport Comp 2. Contis were cupped--only 14,000 miles. My alignment was jacked up. Not sure how--no abusive driving.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well I had to get new tires already the perelli summer tires didn't cut it. Got a whole 12,500 miles out of them, anyway I got some nitto motivo's they have 60,000 thread warranty so we shall see. I don't race the car well sprirtied drives somethings so hope these last me a little while longer.
I picked up 2 of these 275/40/20 for $275 Can. for the rears at a tire dealer who was doing an inventory clear out. Couldn’t pass up a good deal. I put them
on when the weather was still a bit cool and these tires don’t bite so well as the stock ones. Definitely perform better in the warmer weather.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I picked up 2 of these 275/40/20 for $275 Can. for the rears at a tire dealer who was doing an inventory clear out. Couldn’t pass up a good deal. I put them
on when the weather was still a bit cool and these tires don’t bite so well as the stock ones. Definitely perform better in the warmer weather.
For that price Id have taken them all offa him!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I got about the same out of the oem Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires. I wanted to go with the Nitto Motivo also but they don't stock them in the southeast. I was heading to Sam's Club and decided to check the tires online before I left. They had the Goodyear Eagle A/S listed at $185 online but in the store they were $132 with an $80 rebate so I got them for $112 each basically. Looks like they are $80 off now as I'm looking at Sam's website.

The Goodyear Eagle A/S have been great tires. I've put 20K miles on them and they are barely worn. They have a 50,000 mile warranty but from the looks of them now, I expect to get more than that out of them. I got really bad wheel hop with the F1s but have yet to have wheel hop with the A/S.

We'll see if these hold up like I expect them to. If they don't, I may order the Motivo tires when it's time to replace the Eagle A/S.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts