Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:frown:

Well, we were in love with our 2015 SXT plus, Granite Crystal, with a bunch of bells & whistles on it, but we had to give it up. With my wife's back surgery last fall, we couldn't deal with getting to the back seat of the Challenger any more. I'm 6'3", so I didn't fit too well either. But the worst thing that bothered her is the sport suspension on the SXT Plus, it was just too stiff and after just a short time riding in the car, she would be in pain.

So, we got a great deal on a certified 2018 Dodge Charger, SXT plus, white knuckle, with just 17k miles on it. It's amazingly clean, in and out, no wear evident anywhere but on the odometer. I can't get over how smooth it rides compared to the stiffer suspension challenger. It's great to be able to put something in the back seat without having to deal with the seatbelt/seat movement/ backache.

We did lose a few things: moonroof, crosspath detection, navigation, and the sharper styling of the Challenger, inside and out.:frown:

We did gain some things too: It's NEW!! (almost), 2 more doors!, smoother suspension, Apple Carplay, When someone asks, "Is it a Charger?" I can say, "Yes, it is!":smile:

I'll still be around, I mean, where else are you able to get Nuke wisdom? I have joined the Charger forum, so I'll have to read 2 forums a day.....

Thanks;
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Nice looking ride. You did what you needed to do, and ended up with another Mopar!

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Cant go wrong with the Charger. :)

If I could convince my wife to trade in her Mazda for a Charger, I would but she doesnt need a big car.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
My Wife hates the Scat's suspension.... unless she is driving. Now it is all "why don't we have a Charger???". My answer will be to get rid of the 02 Impala and add the Charger........ then she can drive herself!

PLUS, who needs to be made to think they could possibly doing something wrong when one is busy straightening out the rear end of the car and shifting during WOT????? NOT ME! I'll cure that...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,944 Posts
Some things are more important

A Guy

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the support guys. Yes, the charger is nice, and my wife says that she misses her challenger, but is liking the charger more and more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts