Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds kinda dumb but i bet I'm not the only one wondering.
I hear alot about halo lights and how bright they are. I don't think I have them but I was looking at my build sheet today and noticed it listed halogon headlamp, That's not what everyones talking about is it? They've been around forever.
LMBS Halogen Headlamps

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah halos aren't offered from the factory. Nor are they being used as true headlights when people are installing them into the challengers. More of an accessory/show light. They're the ring of almost neon looking lighting, not a full light. Same thing you see in most bmws.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I know this sounds kinda dumb but i bet I'm not the only one wondering.
I hear alot about halo lights and how bright they are. I don't think I have them but I was looking at my build sheet today and noticed it listed halogon headlamp, That's not what everyones talking about is it? They've been around forever.
LMBS Halogen Headlamps
Are you thinking "HID" headlights? High Intensity Discharge?
My 09 Challenger is the first vehicle I've owned with HIDs and when I go back to other vehicles with halogens, the halogen's light seems weak and uneven in comparison. I probably will regret getting the HIDs because it will be a tough decision to ever buy another vehicle without them and they are expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That could be what I was seeing talked about HID/HALO starts the same. I know it was an option and that's why I looked at the build sheet to see if I had it. I was told I had everything but track pack and sun roof but I've found out my salesman didn't know alot about Challengers, nice guy just not a Challenger guy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anyone know if these can be installed on HID headlights or only the standard halogens?

·
Registered
68 Posts
do you have these lights?if so did you install them yourself and are they quality?
I don't have these, just pulled of the Net for reference. No details at all...

I LOVE the DY LED Halo's above. I have a white 392 coming and will be putting BLUE (to match) or RED (for fun) on mine. Probably head to Houston... Wilkinson Motowerx looks like they know what they're doing. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts