Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i cant seem to decide wich i would want to go with and i was wondering do u think u would be able to see a halo with a head light cover i was thinking of just geting the ones that go outside of the head light for fifty dollars and i figerd with the cover there would be no way to tell or to evan just stick them to the covers ? any feed back would be good

·
Registered
627 Posts
Got any pics of the cover that your looking at

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got any pics of the cover that your looking at
i havent really got that far i didnt really know there was a difrence also what kind of gypsy are u if u dont mind me asking chay vitsa son son thoow shougo?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Halos

I have the same setup that you mentioned... My Halos are on the outside of my headlight housing and covered with GTS covers.

Excuse the two different colored fogs. I was deciding if I liked white or orange more... Anyways, the left two lights have the black cover over them and the right two don't. As you can see the light is still visible through the cover but just not with as much density.

Here is a picture with covers still on at night. Still pretty bright as you can see.

Here are them covers with the halos off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts