Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question !
I recently purchased a used scatpack Which was rebuilt in the front end and I’m guessing a headlight was replaced with one that has that vortex dodge st tubing

BUT on the original it just looks so much more whiter and brighter ?! I’m guessing the headlight installed must be an older model? Or was there any changes to the headlights in recent years ????

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Automotive lighting Automotive design Tread

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Grille Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Rim Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
On my 2016 I did notice the halos looked like they were yellowing on the lower half, where they would be exposed to sunshine. The upper half looked fine, so maybe these do yellow over time?
I traded her in, so I don't know how they look now.

Reactions: Fabster64

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the OEM ones should be the same, the dimmer yellow one is likely a cheaper aftermarket, which explains why it is not the bright white it should be
I appreciate the reply! yeah maybe! Do you happen to know how much a headlight be running if OEM?

Have a safe and drifty weekend!

On my 2016 I did notice the halos looked like they were yellowing on the lower half, where they would be exposed to sunshine. The upper half looked fine, so maybe these do yellow over time?
I traded her in, so I don't know how they look now.
honestly, that could also be a reason? I may need to purchase a single headlight later on , but so many people be selling them 🆕" Just afraid to purchase but have them come out yellow haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts