Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it amazing how much your mood improves when your car is clean? :)

Due to frequent thunderstorms and the fact that my SXT is my daily driver, my Challenger has been filthy for the past couple of weeks. I took advantage of the clear skies and cooler temperature this morning to give my baby a bath.

I feel sooooo much better now! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
The California Duster is one of the best mods I made on my Brilliant Black Challenger. Always looks clean now. :D

Nice looking car by the way. Red is so sexy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No better feeling! When mine is dirty driving it just doesnt feel the same. Also can the California Duster be picked up at any retail stores?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Same here on my side!
Let me ask you...are you single or do you have a significant other?

I keep being told I am gonna end up single about this issue lol. Says I care more about the car than her.

Typical woman huh? O well I just give her the typical man answer the car doesnt ***** at me and if I am single I will have more money for parts.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
A gf, I clean her suv aswell. "clean her's" meaning just spraying it with the hose,then remove bird poop and then drying with microfiber cloth. My challenger gets the fancy wax and sprays lol

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I have to clean my black Challenger twice a week.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Looks good JT19...

And I hear you... wish I could wash my car but it's been sitting at the airport for the third week in a row. I've only been home on Fridays and have not had a chance to wash her. I get home this Thursday and I'm going to spend some quality time making up for the neglect over these past few weeks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nothing better than a clean black car for me. Just gotta keep up with the California duster and be careful to avoid the dreaded swirl marks! I noticed some today after waxing it a couple days ago, it has been bothering me ever since!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nothing better than a clean black car for me. Just gotta keep up with the California duster and be careful to avoid the dreaded swirl marks! I noticed some today after waxing it a couple days ago, it has been bothering me ever since!
Swirl marks is why I will never own a black car.

I love black...its absolutly beautiful but I would go crazy with swirl marks.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Swirl marks is why I will never own a black car.

I love black...its absolutly beautiful but I would go crazy with swirl marks.
This is my big problem!!! you are absolutely right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
noz34me
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing