Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take the time and wish SoCal Challengers a Happy Anniversary. It's been an amazing 2 years with the greatest extended family we could ever hope for! Who would have thought that the decision to buy the Challenger would have brought so many wonderful people into our lives. Happy Anniversary to our Socal Challengers Family!! Looking forward to celebrating many more in the years to come... :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
It has been a great two years. We have a great group of people and look at all the friends we have made not only here in SoCal but all over this great country of ours. I look forward to seeing you all at our annual meeting next month.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Thanks to a great membership and I treasure the friendships I've made through the SCC. :bigthumb:

As Deuce said It's been an outstanding ride! Thanks to all of you for all the great times! More to come! :burnout:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Congrats SCC. It's been a great 2 years indeed. Def. one of the best group of people I've met. God Bless you all and see you soon!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wow I never even saw this thread until today! :notallthere:

Congrats SCC for making it through 2 years already! LONG LIVE SCC!!:bigthumb::redcap:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm very happy and impressed with So Cal Challengers. At the John Force event I got to meet some of you guys and couldn't have felt more welcome. I only got to chat with a few of you, but I'm excited to get to know everyone more and see the rest of the group at the annual meet. Congrats on the TWO YEARS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts