Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my 2009 RT Challenger that became my car two years ago this week. She wasn't built two years ago but as far as I'm concerned she was adopted two years ago with less than 50 miles on her. This car has been a great source of pride and joy for me...much more so than any other vehicle I've owned before. I've been a big Dodge fan since I got my first Dodge Ram in 1998 and was just about to get a Charger when I found out that there was a 2 door sports car in the works. I've been following the Challenger's progress online since well before I bought my '09 RT. I remember when Dodge renewed their trademark on the Challenger name. I was following the progress like a lion circles his prey. I couldn't afford the SRT's that came out in 08 but knew that I'd have an RT when they arrived. So my baby is now 2 and has just over 18K miles. What a great, and fast, two years it's been.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tomorrow the 17th is my cars anniversary date. Mine has alittle under 6k miles on it. I can still remember the night I drove it home and what a big smile I had on my face. I imagine there will be quite a few more anniversary dates in the coming days because that is when Chrysler initiated EPP, $1k rebate, and 0% financing. Now all I have to do is wait for all this f_ _ _ing snow to melt so I can experiance that big smile again.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Mine will be 2 yrs old to me in about another month. I'm at about 12k mi. She's collected a fair share of nasty scratches, scuffs, and door dings from life in the "real world", since new. How are you guys doing on avoiding the vagaries of violations to the paint and body?

The all-season Michelin tires (MX4?) seem to be wearing quicker than I had expected. Judging from where they are at now, I would be surprised if they made it to 24k mi. That seems almost like performance summer tire wear numbers, right?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mine is a fair weather car only that does not see parking lots and is always garaged when not in use.

Mine will be 2 yrs old to me in about another month. I'm at about 12k mi. She's collected a fair share of nasty scratches, scuffs, and door dings from life in the "real world", since new. How are you guys doing on avoiding the vagaries of violations to the paint and body?

The all-season Michelin tires (MX4?) seem to be wearing quicker than I had expected. Judging from where they are at now, I would be surprised if they made it to 24k mi. That seems almost like performance summer tire wear numbers, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts