1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
happy birthday west coast

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Happy Birthday Greg and thanks for the info earlier.
Thanks.....And no problem!! Any time!

Happy B-day Greg!!! Hope its a good one.
happy birthday west coast
Happy Birthday Greg!
Hey Fellas,
Thanks for the wishes.....Now someone make the rain go away so I can get out and collect some data to finish this next tune!!!! Hey Mike....Finally got me some wheels. Not exactly what I wanted....But it kind of fit my empty wallet! I'll post up soon!
Allen......I can't thank you enough for all your help this year....You are the $hit bro!!!
John....Where are you hidding all your mod info??? Do ya have a photobucket account?? I want to check your ride out some more!

Alright....my break is over....Back to work for me!

Thanks BEEEEEEEEYATCHES!
G

·
Banned
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got wheels? What are you going to run DR's? I have a lot of stuff on Johns car in my photobucket. That reminds me, I have a bunch more I need to upload

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You got wheels? What are you going to run DR's? I have a lot of stuff on Johns car in my photobucket. That reminds me, I have a bunch more I need to upload

GSO,
I'm gona run DR's with a backup set with slicks incase I run into another no-prep track. I hope the wheels look good on the car....I couldn't sleep for days while thinking about pulling the trigger on them. I knew they would work good and be way lighter than the heavy show wheels I've been running....I guess I'll just have to wait till they get hear!!
Yeah, I've been pokeing thru your bucket.....at Johns stuff. I never get tired of looking!
G.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Happy Birthday guy!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Again......Thanks Boys!!
G

1 - 13 of 13 Posts