Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Bring it on! I am so ready for spring weather!

Thank ya PHIL!!!

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Break out the summer tires! The rodent is never wrong! Mind you, it's hard to see your shadow in a snow storm.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I saw on the Weather Channel last night that they're predicting that there will be a shift in the weather pattern by the 3rd week in February. The east coast could see temps in the 70's if it's true. I hope so, then this snow will be gone in 2 day's.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Being from PA I wish everyone a Happy Groundhog day and some early Challenger weather. :)

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Break out the summer tires! The rodent is never wrong! Mind you, it's hard to see your shadow in a snow storm.
I'd take {unxsutawney Phil's prognostications over that of the TV weathermen and weather-ettes. They all hyped up with great drama and flourish the "great blizzard" and said we'd get 12-18" minimum overnight. Western NY state got two, maybe 3 inches, and almost no wind. Big friggin deal. Events and schools were closed on account of all the groundless hype and misinformation the media weather whizzes distributed.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I saw on the Weather Channel last night that they're predicting that there will be a shift in the weather pattern by the 3rd week in February. The east coast could see temps in the 70's if it's true. I hope so, then this snow will be gone in 2 day's.
I'd be so happy I would piss down both legs.

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
don't feraking tease me like that!!! I'm dying here with all this shoveling. It seems like everynight i come home there is more shoveling to do. CMON SPRING!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
If this actually happens, I'm going to make a T-shirt that says "I Believe in Groundhogs" :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts