Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy mothers day to all the moms out there 2day!! didnt know what to get my wife for mothers day so i told her i would wash her car. she has a 2008 ford expedition king ranch which I have neglected since the day she brought it home, washing it maybe twice by hand. I really had my work cut out for me today though. The rims were filthy and the car itself was a mess. I went outside at 7:30 this morning and didnt get back in the house until 3:30 this afternoon. When i started i didnt think it was that bad but i quickly learned i was in over my head. I washed it, clay barred it, put a coat of cleaner wax on it and then a coat of carnuba wax. I then put on new wiper blades and cleaned all the windows. I cleaned the rims twice and put a coat of gel on the tires. I have to say, it was alot of work but well worth it in the end. Now when i rub my hand across the paint it's like a baby's bottom. My wife is very excited though that her car is now spotless, howver, I know it will be filthy in a week which just pisses me off. It makes me feel like i did all that hard work for nothing. Maybe i should have just gone to the car wash.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts