Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas, and New Years have come and I was sure in the week between the two , I would find and at least make plans to purchase a new R/T.

I have at least decided the following:

1. The exterior appearance pak isn't worth $2K after finding out the hood scoop is just for looks.
2. I like the leather and heated seats so it's a J or M package for me
3. Definitely need a 6M
4. Prefer getting one with the electronic package
5. Trying to find a silver, red, or blue one; there's a million orange ones, and I love black, but it's too much trouble trying to keep it looking good.

Anyhow, half the fun is looking- - it will be interesting to see what the incentive packages hold in store after the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Looks like you have a good start on knowing what you want. This late in the year you'll have to look alot harder than if you got it afew months ago but the price will be better. I love my backup camera so whatever you get I'd sugest getting something you can put a lockpick in. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you have a good start on knowing what you want. This late in the year you'll have to look alot harder than if you got it afew months ago but the price will be better. I love my backup camera so whatever you get I'd sugest getting something you can put a lockpick in. Good Luck
Thanks; I thought at one point I may go with a Camaro, but I've pretty much ruled that option out, unless it was a deal I couldn't pass up.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I've had some good Chevys...I'm just to clostrafobic in a camaro now days. I like the room of my Challenger. I don't think they could make me a deal good enough to get rid of my RT. Good luck on your choice, it's a major decition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts