Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SXT + came with the default Goodyear 245/45ZR20 Eagle F1 99Y tires and I am happy with them.

Once I am ready to change, what would be a good set to change to? Or shall I go get the same ones?

Weather here is Summer all the time and my driving style is tame.:giggle:

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
1,028 Posts
My Scat Pack has Eagle F1's with 14K miles, probably another 1 to 2 K remaining. I really can't complain about the tires but even in SC there are periods when the temperature is below that recommended and below where I feel comfortable with the tires. Since most of my driving is tame I plan to replace the F1's with 275/40/20 ultra high performance all season tires, thinking the convenience, flexibility, and additional width will more than offset the performance of a summer tire.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
My SXT + came with the default Goodyear 245/45ZR20 Eagle F1 99Y tires and I am happy with them.

Once I am ready to change, what would be a good set to change to? Or shall I go get the same ones?

Weather here is Summer all the time and my driving style is tame.:giggle:
What is this "summer" you speak of?

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
598 Posts
my car came with the Pirelli P-Zero Nero 275/40/20 and they’ve been great. No complaints. In fact, the dealer where I got my car from just replaced today all 4 Pirelli tires for me free of charge.

@Debo as for your your SXT. Keep the Goodyear tires. They’re pretty reliable. I had the same ones on my GT and they were very good as well

Reactions: Debo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts