Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hard time picking

2154 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Mopar4Bama
After 18 Mustangs and a Shelby in the garage, I'm looking to trade it in for a shaker if I can get one from my dealer. The Challenger was my first love when i was a kid. My neighbor had one on the street under a tree for several years just sitting there rotting and i swore i would get one one day. Well I think it's time. I have had many cars in the past year and a half and I just have a sickness for cars. I'm having a hard choice if I can get my hands on a shaker with color choice. Either the Billet or White. Now I had a 14 SRT Grand Cherokee in Billet but I think that color has a different look on a muscle car than a Jeep. I know it's kinda a dumb question but I would like some opinions. I will find out today if things will work out. Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,116 Posts
I've gone back and forth between those two colors myself. The billet is definitely a muscle car color, but the white looks killer too. My vote would be billet though...its just perfect for these cars.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.