Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a V1 and the conceal display that I had in my MINI S, and have it now clipped to the headliner by the passenger sun visor, ran under the windshield liner, and under the glove box and then to the 12V receptacle. And then there is the conceal display on the front of the steering wheel, thats another story..........

I guess my question is...Has anyone else hardwired with pictures a V1 to the dimming mirror, can it be done, and how complex is it?

I am tired of taking the V1 done off the headliner everytime we go to the mall, out to eat, and then not being able to use the passenger side sun visor. Also hardwired to the mirror and clipped there, I may lessen the risk of someone thinking they need it worst then me, thus costing me a bunch of $$$ in the long run.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Jeffrey

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I just installed a Blendmount mounting bracket along with a Blendmount mirror tap 9" cord this evening. Its real professional looking and seems like its going to stay put. And it will clear my windshield sun protector thingy. Ill try get some pics in a little bit. The mirror tap prongs were a pain kinda since the tabs are a little wide.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Ok, hope this helps. The mirror mount is a BV1-2001. The mirror wires I used are power was black with red stripe and ground is solid black on bottom corner. The mirror harness was a little stiff to pull out so I used small flat screw driver for leverage. Hope this helps!
Sorry the pics are sideways, I was having to reach across to the passenger side since I'm in the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts