Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
After reading this, I wonder if it would be better to get the Alpine or base unit and upgrade the speakers?
Here we go again.

·
Registered
595 Posts
...also, a lot would have to do with what you like listening too...Ain't all the same...Me, I don't think the HK is all that bad, but then I'm 75 and hear with old ears...Jazz and Classical, not bad....

·
Super Moderator
12,931 Posts
I now have a picture of Jack rolling down the road with the windows rolled down and some Vivaldi cranking on the radio!

A Guy

·
Registered
595 Posts
I now have a picture of Jack rolling down the road with the windows rolled down and some Vivaldi cranking on the radio!

A Guy
Autumn here...But weather always pretty good in NorCal, so window would still be down...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If I could go back in time, I would have held out for an Alpine equipped car and replaced the dash speakers with the same JL speakers I put in my old car.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Have both the HK and Kicker systems and find that the clarity in the kicker is spot on, in comparison to the HK, which has a muffled type sound, that just refuses to be tuned out. It's all good, because on the 18, I would prefer listening to the engine in that hot rod full time...

HOT ROD ON

61 - 66 of 66 Posts