Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have 19 scat pak wb and I upgrade to the Harmon kardon sub system for the trunk. The problem I'm having is I cannot find the part number for the inflator holder that mounts to the subs. Any help would be greatly appreciated and anybody out there who has one for sale please let me know.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
837 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,439 Posts
Hmm, I don't think I have that, I thought it just dropped in. If I ever empty out my trunk I'll have to check.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts
Welcome :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
143 Posts
Sorry to highjack this thread a little but had to ask, A guy where did you get those part pages and does it cover the entire car for the 2019 SP WB models and options? For the future it would be a nice to have.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts
I searched Google and Google images until I found a listing that showed the parts the OP was looking for, at the dealership site the parts link to. It wasn't a search for a 2019 SP WB , it was a search for the part, used in multiple years. If you follow a link, you'll even see it was a 2018 Challenger search that the results were found for

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A GUY one more question since you seem to know your stuff. Any idea of the part number for a 18 SRT steering wheel harness that not the lighted version. I swapped out the wheel and my airbag only has the 2 pin and the wheel came with a 4 pin lighted harness. I've searched everywhere and I can not find the 2 pin version for the SRT wheel.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts
Let us know if it works out ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to thank everyone who helped me out with my questions. A special thanks to A Guy...your knowledge is extremely helpful. Turned out great and the Alcantara feels excellent. Such an upgrade over my stock wheel.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,799 Posts
Awesome ? You're welcome, but I just make this stuff up :p

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts