Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was on another challenger site and seen some were questionable about taking money but not getting their orders. I was going to order from airflow but not if people are not getting what they ordered.

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeagh, somethings up,i bought a trinity from him with a bad OBD cable, now i cant get a hold of lance,WTF :fight:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I am in the same boat! I ordered a Carbon CAI from him in MARCH! Got some kind of run around about his forms, or machines or something going bad. I've emailed him three times since October with no reply. I paid in full for my items.
Anyone gotten anywhere yet?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've just contacted my bank and paypal and am filing a dispute to get my money back. I am also contacting the Canadian BBB, and urge anyone else who is having this issue to do the same.

·
Banned
484 Posts
If u ordered in march, then your order came before mine. Its weird that i ordered a painted carbon cai after u and recieved it already and u have not? Something does not seem right. And u said u payed 400 something for it. Mine was only like 320 after shipping. Are u in a group buy?

·
Registered
283 Posts
If u ordered in march, then your order came before mine. Its weird that i ordered a painted carbon cai after u and recieved it already and u have not? Something does not seem right. And u said u payed 400 something for it. Mine was only like 320 after shipping. Are u in a group buy?
I paid $414 total on March 18th, for the Carbon Fiber (unpainted) Intake, filters and accessories needed to install with my catch-can. No, not in a group buy.

·
Banned
484 Posts
I paid $414 total on March 18th, for the Carbon Fiber (unpainted) Intake, filters and accessories needed to install with my catch-can. No, not in a group buy.
Its is unbelivable the way u are getting treated. I got the same thing u ordered painted in less time, no time u dont even have yours. Something is very wrong up there. The best part is mine took a while but the pruduct and customer service i recived was top notch. Me and Lance talked at least 15 times for longer than 30 mins over his operation and my order.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Its is unbelivable the way u are getting treated. I got the same thing u ordered painted in less time, no time u dont even have yours. Something is very wrong up there. The best part is mine took a while but the pruduct and customer service i recived was top notch. Me and Lance talked at least 15 times for longer than 30 mins over his operation and my order.
I have been kicked around so much I don't know what to think anymore. Lance is anal about the unpainted CF intake, wants perfection, no flaws etc, so I knew it would take longer from the get go, but NOT 9 months. He is offering me other intakes, but I want what I paid for. Hell, I just don't know anymore. NOW, it is WINTER time and the car is put away! UGH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts