Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Has anyone done an 2015+ interior swap on an 11-14 model?

6K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Wm. Internet Rock DJ 
#1 ·
I see 2 people here who have done the swap, one did an entire interior and engine swap, the other was only doing the interior but never updated with the finished product. I have a 2014 srt8 and a 2015 sxt donor car and I’m trying to gather as much info as I can to do the swap

#3 ·
The entire electrical architecture changed in 2015.
This isnt an insurmountable challenge, because as you stated, its been done (or at least attempted...), but it is not as simple, as unscrewing parts and replacing them, particularly in the dash, center stack, guages, uconnect, etc.

#4 · (Edited)
It would be best to buy a 2015 and then change body panels because unless you want to totally convert and swap all components the wire harness PCM, BCM etc good luck its not a reasonable swap project. Sensors, Steering Wheel someone else was attempting that on here and posted never followed up my guess is it was a mess and not a completed project for a reason.

Now to make it a worse case even attempt your saying a SRT8 into a 2015 SXT nothing will match up Electronics, Electrical ...
Watch this and in your case would be a worse attempt,

Sell both and get a newer SRT if that is what you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.