Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have done is add the dual Mopar Kicker 10' Sub box to my 392. Was thinking about tinting the windows, but then I can't show off my Killer Seats. I have the mopar T-shifter and other basic addon's like Pedals and Car cover. But I want real mods, like Intake, exhaust, Catch can or other 392 specific items. How much longer do we have to Wait!!

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
A week from Tuesday the car is getting a Hurst shifter put in and that will be the only mod done to the car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm planning on putting a real performance wheel/tire set-up on right away. I didn't even order the upgraded tires for the 392. I really want to go 18's with wide as possible summer tires, staggered setup.

Anyone know the best setup? I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to come by the right info.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I added MOPAR locking gas cap and Challenger Door Sills. I have some other things on the way. I will be adding a 392 Hemi emblem to the spoiler. I'm not really trying to change much. I would like to keep this car as stock as possible. I don't even think I'll be tinting the windows.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I've added some brushed aluminum ehancements to the interior and billet caps and fuse box cover in the engine compartment.

I will be installing a Mopar T/A hood in the near future. No plans to do any performance enhancements except a cold air intake when one is available for the 392. I will also be replacing the resonators with straight pipe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picks would be great when you guys get a chance. :)
I miss my old RT stripes on the sides, I was thinking of bringing them back in blue

·
Registered
490 Posts
A week from Tuesday the car is getting a Hurst shifter put in and that will be the only mod done to the car.
I'd like to know how that works out for you. I don't like the pistol grip but the throw is pretty short as is. So far its the only mod I'm considering.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I don't think I'll be doing the Hurst shifter with this car. I had it on my Detonator Yellow SRT8 and it was great looking but it was always rattling and getting loose. Even after I ordered the kit from speedlogix to keep it quiet, I still had to constantly lift the panel and tighten up the handle. The stock works just fine in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
My car is still on order, but I've already bought a T/A stripe kit, Hurst shifter with CF pistol grip, skip shift eliminator, and a T/A hood.

·
Registered
211 Posts
More please !!!!!!!!! Details !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Well...no one is talking but this is pretty cool.Dual intake pipes with two induction systems???....and what about the tune?? I'm all ears as well.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts