Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to ask everyone here in Ontario if anyone that has ordered a new Challenger this year 2021 of an R/T or higher if they have taken delivery or at least got a VIN number. I ordered mine back on April 30 and have still not received a VIN number yet. I'm just wondering if i will get one this year or now have to wait until next year. Any help would be great. I would love to know what you all think. Thanks for your time. Still waiting!!!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
433 Posts
I ordered a '20 RT last year in August. It was switched over to '21 model at some point in December I believe - took delivery of in May.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I need to ask everyone here in Ontario if anyone that has ordered a new Challenger this year 2021 of an R/T or higher if they have taken delivery or at least got a VIN number. I ordered mine back on April 30 and have still not received a VIN number yet. I'm just wondering if i will get one this year or now have to wait until next year. Any help would be great. I would love to know what you all think. Thanks for your time. Still waiting!!!
What did you order. You may find one in inventory and get it shipped

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
29,022 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
13 Posts
No bro ordered in april . Got nothing. Then found a rt in quebec and got that one.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I ordered the RT with shaker and graphics //Go Mango 🥭 March 17th 2021 and I live in BC and I just got the Vin number in August but no delivery date as of yet 😢 😫
Call the dealer and speak to the sales person. They can track the car once you have the VIN.

·
Registered
387 Posts
If.you want a challenger buy it out of inventory and get it shipped. I. Needed a car because my last.rt ahaker was crushed by a tree. Nov302020. I ordered. Got sick of waiting. So i bought a mustang. If my challenger comes.in next year. Ill.trade it off. If.you find a challenger thats close to what u want. Grab it. Or we wait. I dont see dodge fixing this for canadians

·
Registered
2021 Challenger 392 Scat Pack TorRed M6
48 Posts
I ordered a Challenger 392 in late June and now my order is in D status and assigned a VIN. I had my doubts (maybe it might go back to BX) but after calling the sales person I was told once it's in D status it is going to be built and that I would be one of the few getting a 2021. 🤔

·
Registered
432 Posts
I ordered a Challenger 392 in late June and now my order is in D status and assigned a VIN. I had my doubts (maybe it might go back to BX) but after calling the sales person I was told once it's in D status it is going to be built and that I would be one of the few getting a 2021. 🤔
Sorry but i would not believe the sales guy. Mine was in D also and had a VIN and got cancelled.. best of luck!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good for you, I'm glad someone has got a VIN number and you say you ordered yours in late June wow must be nice. Lets hope i hear something really soon to on my car, I don't want to be left all winter with only one car, the wife needs a car too. Let me know if you hear anything less in the near furture

·
Registered
2021 Challenger 392 Scat Pack TorRed M6
48 Posts
I've just been reading on these forums of Canadians not getting their cars so I'm skeptical why my order is in D status (meaning they have required parts to build the car). My order just has the dynamics package, red brake calipers, and manual transmission as options. Might be easier to build?? I don't know anymore.

Also I don't want to unnecessarily jack up the price of my car with options (as long as I have that large touchscreen!). My Mustang GT is fully loaded with tons of options (technology group, heated steering wheel, etc. etc.) and I don't use half of it. Does nothing to improve performance anyways.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts