Dodge Challenger Forum banner
181 - 200 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Came close to bailing on the car I bought for a 2021 WBSS that came for sale at a dealer near me but it sold basically immediately for full MSRP. Also tried Dodge chat last and told they do not provide updates to Canadian orders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
At this point on dodge.ca. you can build.a 22. Have fun
This is interesting. FCA Canada and a couple of dealers told me that it would no longer be possible to get a Hellcat with a manual transmission, but yet here it listed as an option on the Dodge.ca website. I don't understand the inconsistent information. What am I missing?
Product Font Rectangle Parallel Brand

·
Registered
352 Posts
Who knows on parts shortages etc. If thats exactly what u want i would try to order. Maybe options will change later this year. Strange times

Came close to bailing on the car I bought for a 2021 WBSS that came for sale at a dealer near me but it sold basically immediately for full MSRP. Also tried Dodge chat last and told they do not provide updates to Canadian orders.
Quite a few ss hellcats etc on dodge.ca. you may find they build a few more for21

·
Registered
40 Posts
Who knows on parts shortages etc. If thats exactly what u want i would try to order. Maybe options will change later this year. Strange times

Quite a few ss hellcats etc on dodge.ca. you may find they build a few more for21
Just received my email that she has arrived…picking her up on Friday.
Here is my time line

Ordered on April 16th
D status on August 9th
D1 on September 4th
In Trim on October 25th
KZLD on November 9th
Delivered to dealer Dec 7th
Picked up December 10th

Will add pictures when I get it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just received my email that she has arrived…picking her up on Friday.
Here is my time line

Ordered on April 16th
D status on August 9th
D1 on September 4th
In Trim on October 25th
KZLD on November 9th
Delivered to dealer Dec 7th
Picked up December 10th

Will add pictures when I get it.
awesome news!

·
Registered
16,893 Posts
This is interesting. FCA Canada and a couple of dealers told me that it would no longer be possible to get a Hellcat with a manual transmission, but yet here it listed as an option on the Dodge.ca website. I don't understand the inconsistent information. What am I missing? View attachment 1038062
In the US Dodge is saying there will be M6 Hellcats but many dealers personally do not believe it will happen. Don't believe they built a single one in 2021 so would be nice if they can build a few these next two years.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
So the dealer sent the ownership to my insurance company today and me today via email. I notice it says Brand - None. Is that normal? My truck says that but it was in an accident. I still need to check my other cars.

just did homework on this and it seems this is normal….my bad!

·
Registered
40 Posts
This was my FaceBook post

Hello world, she has arrived. Nicole and I are proud to announce the arrival of a new addition to our family. Arriving on Decem= ber 10th at approximately 1:32 p.m. She arrived late but she did= arrive. Weight a whopping 4,152 lbs and 197.9 inches in length she boast 717 HP at 6,000 RPM and 656 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm. Your orange skin with black stripes will cert= ainly garner you some attention. Like your mother, you are loud and can be heard coming before you are seen. Looking forward to see what you can do. We are still looking for a name and are open to suggestions

Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
110 Posts
This was my FaceBook post

Hello world, she has arrived. Nicole and I are proud to announce the arrival of a new addition to our family. Arriving on Decem= ber 10th at approximately 1:32 p.m. She arrived late but she did= arrive. Weight a whopping 4,152 lbs and 197.9 inches in length she boast 717 HP at 6,000 RPM and 656 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm. Your orange skin with black stripes will cert= ainly garner you some attention. Like your mother, you are loud and can be heard coming before you are seen. Looking forward to see what you can do. We are still looking for a name and are open to suggestions
Very Nice car!

Do you live in a province that doesnt require a front plate?

If not how/where did you put your front plate?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,904 Posts
Beauty, Eh (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very Nice car!

Do you live in a province that doesnt require a front plate?

If not how/where did you put your front plate?
I live in Ontario so we require a front plate but salesman suggested not installing the mount and I I agreed and pushed for it. For now it is on the dash in front of windshield. I am looking at the device which hides the plate under the car but you can reveal when driving.hopefully Ontario catches up with other provinces and eliminates the front plate…good eye!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live in Ontario so we require a front plate but salesman suggested not installing the mount and I I agreed and pushed for it. For now it is on the dash in front of windshield. I am looking at the device which hides the plate under the car but you can reveal when driving.hopefully Ontario catches up with other provinces and eliminates the front plate…good eye!
Haha im in ontario as well.. but am in the military so could be posted to other provinces and i didnt want holes in the car..

Am looking at the stow and show.. or getting a mount made at work that simply sandwiches the bottom grille.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger 392 Scat Pack TorRed M6
46 Posts
My car arrived!!!!!!!!! 😱😱😱

I drove past my dealership this morning and saw a red Challenger parked outside in the back and didn't think much of it. Lol later during the day I got a call from my salesman saying "hey man, your car arrived". I was like, "that red one outside is mine??!!" Lol.

I can't believe the delivery time!! It was just in framing only 2 weeks ago I was expecting a January delivery.

181 - 200 of 231 Posts