Dodge Challenger Forum banner
221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a 392 T/A on Aug 03rd 2021 in BC. No updates from the dealer yet other than them saying production starts up of the 2022’s mid Jan. Honestly thinking it’ll be close to a year before it arrives. Very frustrating.
I would assume you will be getting a 2022 unless yours was built and waiting to be shipped. Your dealer should be able to tell you that info. The plant opens back up for production on Jan 24, 2022 if all goes as scheduled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would assume you will be getting a 2022 unless yours was built and waiting to be shipped. Your dealer should be able to tell you that info. The plant opens back up for production on Jan 24, 2022 if all goes as scheduled.
Thanks for the info. Yeah according to the dealership it’s still in the queue and hasn’t been assigned a VIN as of yet. So for sure a 2022.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
They will start back up again on Jan.24th at which time they will be building 2022's. I ordered mine back in April 30th of 2021 and just got a VIN number before Christmas. So I'm hoping mine will be built sometime in Feb. or March and take delivery sometime in spring. I ordered a 2021 R/T Shaker and am being told I will get the 2022 for the same price that I ordered the 2021 for. It has been a long wait so I do know how you feel. Lets just hope at this point with COVID being what it is that it doesn't take much longer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got word, my 22 R/T is in D1 status with an estimated ship date of Feb 2nd!

The next few weeks are gonna seem like an eternity…
That is great, I ordered mine in December but last I checked was in BX status. I think we ordered a very similar car!!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
433 Posts
Just got word, my 22 R/T is in D1 status with an estimated ship date of Feb 2nd!

The next few weeks are gonna seem like an eternity…
It's gonna be even worse once you get it and the roads are snowed in ;)

221 - 231 of 231 Posts