Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
392 Scat Pack is out, but not seeing it with the Shaker option yet..
Anyone order it yet?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Shakers are late availability, meaning no one really knows. I'm chomping at the bit for 392 Shaker......but can't yet place an order. Argh!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Shakers are late availability, meaning no one really knows. I'm chomping at the bit for 392 Shaker......but can't yet place an order. Argh!
Scat packs running at 38 and change, plus 3k for the shaker pack. you do the math. Pretty f-in sweet for that monster, IMHO.

Reactions: Flat Top

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
392 Scat Pack is out, but not seeing it with the Shaker option yet..
Anyone order it yet?
Yep just ordered a few more today as for the shaker option it's looking like early 2015 before it's available and no final pricing has been released yet. I have a 392 Scat Pack LADX22, 6 SPEED 23G, AJV driver convenience group, AJD Leather Interior Group, JLX9 Black Leather, ARH Scat Pack Appearance Group, RA4 Ucconect 8.4AN, PW7 Bright White Clear Coat, TN2 275/40/ZR20 Tires Pirelli this is going to be mine :icon_cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
Yep just ordered a few more today as for the shaker option it's looking like early 2015 before it's available and no final pricing has been released yet. I have a 392 Scat Pack LADX22, 6 SPEED 23G, AJV driver convenience group, AJD Leather Interior Group, JLX9 Black Leather, ARH Scat Pack Appearance Group, RA4 Ucconect 8.4AN, PW7 Bright White Clear Coat, TN2 275/40/ZR20 Tires Pirelli this is going to be mine :icon_cheers:
Sounds like a great car in the making, congratulations.

Reactions: buckwheat

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So the only things you're not getting is the SHAKER hood & graphics?
Please confirm...

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
You ordered a new 392 for yourself???? WOW!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've looked at the price list several times, and I'm probably being dense, but I can't find anything labeled the 392 Scat Pack Shaker. What's up?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Serious question. What should the pricing be out the door for a loaded scat pack (minus the shaker)?

·
Registered
382 Posts

Congrats on the order!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
So the only things you're not getting is the SHAKER hood & graphics?
Please confirm...
also no sunroof I already have one with a hole in the roof, just getting certain features that I wanted no Technology package either... :5:

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I've looked at the price list several times, and I'm probably being dense, but I can't find anything labeled the 392 Scat Pack Shaker. What's up?
that's going to be late availability no timeline yet... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
As all eyes are on the Hellcat there are other jewels comeing out. The 392s not a slouch either. Can mods be added. Guess depends on the pcm. If it incoperates the hellcat pcm then it may not happen, ever.
FlatTop

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
also no sunroof I already have one with a hole in the roof, just getting certain features that I wanted no Technology package either... :5:
Same here..
No roof, no tech pkg..
Just the 392, Scat Pack w/ Shaker..Leather/Alcantra seats...
Question do you need to order the Sound Group II to get the 8.4AN radio?

·
Registered
463 Posts
THIS is the car I want. I'll wait but I'm going to get exactly what I want. Must be Scat Pack, shaker, sunroof. PERFECT.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,071 Posts
I to am interested in this car, but I'm worried it will not be available in sublime green due to the late availability thing. We know sublime is going to be one of the first round special color paint offerings this year. Will they change over the tank to another color and then switch back again to sublime later on? Also, I really like the Sepia interior but it looks like sublime will only be black? That kills it IMO, if this is the case. I'm sick of black. The first thing I did with my PCP Classic was change the interior from black to white Katzkin leather.
Sorry to get off track a bit, but I'd love to have an R/T 392 scat pack shaker in sublime with sepia. Is this available, because I'm not seeing it. I really don't want to replace the interior again.

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
My order is as follows:

LADX22 - Challenger Scat Pack (no Shaker)
23G - Customer Preferred Package 23G
ESH - 6.4L V8
DEC - 6-sp manual
PBX - Jazz Blue
*S7-X9 - Cloth seats (black)
NHK - Engine block heater
ATL - Sound Group II
WP3 - 20x9 Al SRT design wheels
3EJ - Gas guzzler tax :(

Hope to have it in September. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts