Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put sequential lights on their 2011 RT. Im considering doing it but would like your input and directions.
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Has anyone put sequential lights on their 2011 RT. Im considering doing it but would like your input and directions.
Thanks!!!!

I put them in my 2008 srt, Really easy to do. took around 45 mins to do. i know the 11's have a extra step to do but other wise its all plug and play

·
Registered
110 Posts
I put the webtronics kit on right away. Make sure you order it for a 2011 due to the trunk release wiring (not on previous years). I made the mistake and had to splice in the trunk release (not a big deal though). Works great. Is even cooler if you do not plug in the sequencer (telephone cord cable). It allows the brakes to sequentially come on like the turn signals! A definite must for an easy add-on mod. I have a 2011 R/T Classic 6spd Toxic Orange w/ White stripes.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Rumor has it some states it's illegal to have the brare and emergency flasher sequence. I ran the cord and just leave it unpluged untill some one complains

·
Registered
170 Posts
I put the webtronics kit on right away. Make sure you order it for a 2011 due to the trunk release wiring (not on previous years). I made the mistake and had to splice in the trunk release (not a big deal though). Works great. Is even cooler if you do not plug in the sequencer (telephone cord cable). It allows the brakes to sequentially come on like the turn signals! A definite must for an easy add-on mod. I have a 2011 R/T Classic 6spd Toxic Orange w/ White stripes.
I took the webtronics kit off My 2010 before I traded it in and am ready to install it on My GWE. Is that the mistake? 2010 kit in the 2011? Does the connector fit?Where did You make the splice?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I took the webtronics kit off My 2010 before I traded it in and am ready to install it on My GWE. Is that the mistake? 2010 kit in the 2011? Does the connector fit?Where did You make the splice?

I got mine from a guy that got it for his 2011. Webtronics told me they are all the same kits but the 2011 you have to splice in a wire for the trunk. Busamaster go to the Webtronics web page and they show you how to hook the trunk wire up. here is a link just find the 2011 challenger part and it will tell you everything.

WebElectric Products - Sequential Turn Signals, Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, One Touch Convertible Top, Dynamite Stick, One Touch Turn Signals, Daytime Running Lights, L

·
Registered
25 Posts
I put them on me wife's 2010 .It was very easy to install and they work great !!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got mine from a guy that got it for his 2011. Webtronics told me they are all the same kits but the 2011 you have to splice in a wire for the trunk. Busamaster go to the Webtronics web page and they show you how to hook the trunk wire up. here is a link just find the 2011 challenger part and it will tell you everything.

WebElectric Products - Sequential Turn Signals, Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, One Touch Convertible Top, Dynamite Stick, One Touch Turn Signals, Daytime Running Lights, L
Perfect Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Your Welcome

·
Registered
228 Posts
just finished doing this on my 2011 IE works great and i also left the phone cord unplugged like the looks of the brake sequential

1 - 10 of 10 Posts