Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if this is fairly easy or is it as tough as it was on my RT Classic a few years ago. I'm installing a CAI and I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would like to know if this is fairly easy or is it as tough as it was on my RT Classic a few years ago. I'm installing a CAI and I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks for the help.

What is an IAT?:icon_confused:

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts

Thanks for the help.

I installed a Legmaker CAI. It took seconds to remove the sensor and took no special tools or lubes to re-install it.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts

Thanks for the help.

Replaced mine with K&N, no problems with IAT, just be care not to bump the sensor..

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
I looked at it this morning and at most I unplugged it to do the install, I did not need to pop it out if I re used the corrugated tube.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts