Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2012 Challenger SRT8 in May of last year at a dealer in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I noticed that the sold to and ship to on the window sticker wasn’t to a dealer but to Chrysler itself. Has anyone seen this before? My best guess would be it was destined to be an employee’s “company car”? Do they use SRT’s for company cars? The only other piece of information that sticks out on the window sticker is the name McKillop MK

1,931 Posts
Top executives do get company owned cars and SRT Track Experience cars are registered to the mfg.....but I woudnt think they would have a window sticker as they would be auctioned as used....may be something else that someone here can answer,,

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes they do use SRT"s, and every other car and truck, for employee cars and for testing and evaluation vehicles.( Even FIAT vehicles now.) Sounds like your car was originally going to be one of those but was sent to the dealer instead. Nothing to be concerned about.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
It was a long time ago, but my 2003 Ram said something similar on it's sticker. It was sold to the dealer in Indiana who traded my dealer for a Grand Caravan. Nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I believe the factory road tests some cars at random, for quality assurance purposes. This may be one of them and no reason not to buy it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looks like an employee fast-feedback or a shows and exhibits vehicle. The numbers above Mckillop are an internal mailing system address and the Lapeer Rd address is the Chrysler Marshalling Center location where all company cars are delivered. Cleveland dealer probably bought it at a Chrysler auction. Did you get a CarFax?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts