Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting my car serviced at the dealership (oil change) two days ago. I've noticed that I get this code on the bottom of my RPM gauge now

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [3] [9]

I took a picture of it here the [9] is a little cut off.

I have had this car for over 2 years now and have never seen this pop up before. The car doesn't perform any different, nor does it make any unusual sounds, but It does peak my interest why I would be receiving this message and what does it mean? and has anyone else experienced this and knows what this may be?

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Hal on here a little over a year ago said this:

Hal H

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Originally Posted by gasmann
Still curious about the numbers in the bottom of tach???
Mike
The code 39 is the system's low voltage warning message.

Mine did the same code when the RRT replacement (larger CCA battery & ground cables) battery went bad after 3 weeks of being installed. My original was working fine @ 7 mos.

Replacement battery #2 is a 750 CCA unit and is working fine @ 7 months old now.
Hal H

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Mike

Mine did the same code when the RRT replacement (larger CCA battery & ground cables) battery went bad after 3 weeks of being installed. My original was working fine @ 7 mos.

Replacement battery #2 is a 750 CCA unit and is working fine @ 7 months old now.

Mike

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you rick for the find i'll have too look into it now :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts