Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Challenger RT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '14 R/T with a T/A hood (the '17/'18 factory style) and I'm looking to supercharge it later this year. I am about to order the induction setup that comes on the new T/A's but I'm curious if the supercharger will clear that setup. I'll likely be getting a Whipple but want to make sure the blower will clear the induction before I order the induction setup. TIA

·
Vendor
12,574 Posts
I have a '14 R/T with a T/A hood (the '17/'18 factory style) and I'm looking to supercharge it later this year. I am about to order the induction setup that comes on the new T/A's but I'm curious if the supercharger will clear that setup. I'll likely be getting a Whipple but want to make sure the blower will clear the induction before I order the induction setup. TIA
it will but you have to modify it slightly
Luke

https://www.facebook.com/swparts1/media_set?set=a.672821612905802.1073742035.100005339080993&type=3

·
Registered
2014 Challenger RT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Vendor
12,574 Posts
Thank you! I was looking at your website and I didn't see the Whipple kit for the 5.7, was I just missing it or do you guys not carry it?
we usually carry one in stock, not a big seller, the Whipple will not fit, the venting system will never fit with a Whipple, and some inner portion of the hood will need to be cut

also the images above are with Magnuson supercharger
Luke

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just did a Magnuson on my T/A, no rubbing or any issues at all. I did notice I have my throttle body turned at a different angle than the one pictured above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts